Tears of Myrrh Candle
Myrrh is a tree resin, its tears collected for use as a prized incense. Metallic overtones carry a heart of honey-like sweetness balanced with an earthy base. This blend is enhanced with deep, comforting vetiver and a hypnotic heart of orange blossom.
3oz (16 hour petite candle in black wax)
or classic 8 oz (up to 50 hours)
Made by Tatine in Chicago, IL
- Natural vegetable wax candle in smoke grey custom blown glassware.
- Wax in 3oz size is tinted black with ingredients extracted from vegetable oils.
- Glass is reusuable and drink-safe. Please up-cycle this beautiful piece.
- Scent is composed of a blend of essential oils as well as high quality, safe synthetics free of phthalates.
- The packaging for this collection is made from 100% post-consumer materials, richly textured and beautifully repurposed.
Petroleum, Lead, and Phthalate Free.
Handmade in USA
We source incense and candles with the highest quality natural ingredients.
And operated, employed, contracted, and collaborated.
We use compostable, recyclable, and minimal packaging as much as possible.
Our studio hours are
Tue & Thur 10-4, Fri 10-3.