Garden Mint Candle
Made by Tatine in Chicago, IL
- Natural vegetable wax candle in smoke grey custom blown glassware.
- Wax in 3oz size is tinted black with ingredients extracted from vegetable oils.
- Glass is reusuable and drink-safe. Please up-cycle this beautiful piece.
- Scent is composed of a blend of essential oils as well as high quality, safe synthetics free of phthalates.
- The packaging for this collection is made from 100% post-consumer materials, richly textured and beautifully repurposed.
Petroleum, Lead, and Phthalate Free.
Net wt. 3 ounce • 16 hour burn time • Handmade in USA
Contains: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (from organic coconut), Natural Fragrance (essential oils, resins, and botanical extracts), Triethyl citrate (from citric acid)
Our ingredients are:
Lab tested for purity
Synthetic-Free (This means NO Parabens, PFAS, phthalates, formaldehydes, dyes, BHA, BHT, PEGs, etc.)
To wear, apply directly to wrists and then rub them onto other pulse points.
To wear in hair, apply a few drops to a hair brush and work into hair.
To use as body oil, add a 10mL bottle of perfume to 3-4oz of a shelf stable carrier oil such as MCT or jojoba.
And operated, employed, contracted, and collaborated.
We use compostable, recyclable, and minimal packaging as much as possible.
All perfume is made in-house in small batches.