• All orders are processed within 2 business days and shipped within one additional business day.
• Standard shipping is USPS First Class (1-5 business days in USA) (1-4 weeks international).
This does not come with insurance.
• Priority Mail delivery time is 1-3 business days and includes $50 of insurance.
All shipments include tracking information which will be emailed to you at the time we process your order.
• We offer two options for international shipping. Orders placed through forstrangewomen.com will not include VAT, excise duties, or customs fees. Your local department will contact you and require any of these duties to be paid before delivery. If you prefer the VAT to be collected at checkout please order from our Etsy shop. This may allow a faster delivery.
• Tracking through USPS usually ends in Chicago, where it leaves the US. To continue tracking, search the same tracking number on the postal service website associated with your country or call your local office.
• Most international orders arrive about 2 weeks after shipment, but mail has been slower in recent years and may take much longer.
Delivery Issues (USPS):
• Since 2020 USPS has experienced significant delays. This is out of our control, please be patient.
• Priority mail packages are insured up to $50 automatically. UPS packages are insured for up to $100 automatically. USPS First class and Parcel Post are not insured.
• If you are concerned about the delivery of your order, please check the tracking information that is emailed to you and confirm that the address submitted is correct. If you cannot find your tracking email please check your spam folder.
• If your order has not arrived within 7 days of shipment (US) or 30 days (international), you can submit a missing mail search request here.
• If your tracking says "delivered" but you can't find your package, wait an extra day in case the delivery was mis-scanned. If it still does not arrive it was either misdelivered, picked up by accident by a building/roommate, (both of which may be resolved within a couple days), or stolen. Mail theft is out of our control but please do report to us if this happens.
• You can also check here to find service disruption alerts for your region.
• If for any reason a package is returned to us, we will email you and arrange to reship.
• International orders are shipped DDU. Your customs dept or local postal service will contact you about taxes and duties that need to be paid for receipt.