Collaborative Custom Perfume Service
In this process we design a perfume that is tailored to your individual preferences, memories, and personality.
When ordering this online, you will receive an email of a detailed questionnaire to complete, beginning the collaboration to construct your signature scent.
(Local Customers) Next I will contact you for a 1-hour consultation in the perfume studio, where we can talk more about your ideas and you will have the opportunity to smell specific essences that we are considering as the main notes of your blend. I may test a couple of single essences to see how they mix with your skin. I may give you several varieties of a particular plant extract to compare. I will also explain the basics of my process for building a scent that is well-balanced, full-bodied, and appropriate for the purposes you have in mind for it.
(Distance Customers) Next I will send you an email with follow up questions. Then I will create three perfume samples based on what I have learned about you as well as what I know would work best as a balanced and harmonious blend.
Once you have spent some time with your samples, one should stand out as your favorite. You may love it as it is or decide you would like to change aspects of it. In case of the latter, we will discuss how you would like it adjusted to be closer to what you have in mind. This adjustment will be made before you are provided with your final perfume.
Last I will make a recipe that I will keep on file of your custom perfume, and blend a small batch that will arrive in your choice of format. I also include a short description of the blend, identifying the main notes and accords in the final perfume.
• 10mL perfume oil in a violet glass roller bottle and a creme version (9g) in a violet glass jar.
• 10mL perfume oil in a violet glass roller bottle and 5mL oil in a glass heart. (With tassel or chain) + fixative balm to enhance scent.
• 15mL perfume in French glass flacon (first image) + fixative balm.
• Each recipe is kept on file so that you can order a refill anytime. (Cost of refill is typically $100-$120 for 15mL)
• The only limitations are that I do not make replicas of other perfumes and the scent must be possible to create exclusively with natural materials.
• The process from start to finish typically takes one week for local customers and 3-4 weeks for distance (online) customers.
* Not available for discount codes.
And operated, employed, contracted, and collaborated.
We use compostable, recyclable, and minimal packaging as much as possible.
All perfume is made in-house in small batches.